Friday, July 22, 2016

Week 3 - MTC

Today is my last P-Day in the MTC. This week has gone bye really fast. I'm ready for some home cooked meals! It’s going to be hot in Arizona. It has been 115 degrees, which is basically heat stroke in 5 minutes. Three of my friends have written me while I've been here. The MTC food is pretty much repeating now. It all tastes the same each day. In the residence hall we have 4 people in a room. The whole zone is super friendly and really fun to hang and talk too. I got called to zone leader for this week until Sunday. Its been a good experience to get to know the branch presidency. 

I’m going to eat in the airport Monday morning on my way to Phoenix. We leave for the airport at 7:30 AM. The flight is at 11:08 AM.

Can I just say that I hate typing on the computer. It’s absolutely the worst to type on a Windows computer without autocorrect! So I can’t wait to be able to reply to messages with an iPad. I will write a lot more.

Love 
Elder Diamond