Wednesday, July 13, 2016

First week at the MTC

July 8, 2016

Today was my first P-day of many, I do laundry and exercise today. Thanks for all the love. The First day (yesterday) was pretty easy.

The MTC is great for learning but a there is a lot of information to take in. I wake up at 6:30 AM then go through a schedule till 10:30 at night. The food is good, but it’s going to taste the same after a week. My companion is Elder Roberts. He's got a lot of personality and is from the Provo area. He went to school at Timpview High School. He likes soccer and running. He’s a little taller than me, but that’s all right. The best part about being in the MTC is meeting people from different parts of the world and different states. We have to prepare a talk for Sunday Sacrament Meeting. That’s a little bit scary, but I'll get used to it.

Love,

Elder Diamond